TK Products 5 Gallon Pail Bright GlazeTK Products
Contact your sales representative or store for pricing and more information
TK Products 5 Gallon Pail Bright Glaze
For more information - Product Data Sheet
TK-BRIGHT GLAZE is a blend of 100% methyl/methylacrylatepolymers used as a superior and specialized compound for curing and sealing exposed aggregate, stamped/stenciled concrete and other decorative concrete and masonry surfaces. Formulated with higher viscosity (thickness) than standard curing and sealing compounds, TKBRIGHT GLAZE is for applications where a glossier, one-coat finish is desired.
• Coating dries clear and does not yellow with age or exposure to ultraviolet rays.
• Provides superior protection against freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts, and chemical erosion and efflorescence.
• Reduces the possibility of aggregate popouts on exposed aggregateby percolating down and around the stones to fill gaps and voids.
• Forms a durable long-lasting film with resistance to water, chemicals, abrasion and stains.
• Highlights and preserves the natural pigments in the surface, adding longevity and sparkle to the finished product.
• Does not discolor with over-use.
Suitable for interior or exterior use on new or existing architectural concrete, burnish block, terrazzo, brick, stone, slate, quarry tile or other cementitious materials. Ideal for exposed aggregate and colored concrete surfaces, paving block, patio stone, driveways and garage floors.
Surface Coverage Curing Exposed Aggregate: 300-500 sq.ft./gal Second coat, cured concrete, burnished block: 300-500 sq.ft./gal Coverage rates are provided as a guideline only. Many factors including surface texture, porosity and weather conditions will determine actual coverage rates.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.