FARRELL EQUIPMENT IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
If you made your purchase at your local Farrell store:
Farrell Equipment & Supply Co., Inc. will accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship within 90 days from the date of purchase. All items require a receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange. A restocking fee may be charged if you wish to return a non-defective product. Contact or return merchandise to the location where it was purchased. Your satisfaction is very important to us, contact your Farrell Sales Representative with any questions or concerns.
Please review the product return terms below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Products are not returnable after 90 days from the date of purchase. (Unless special arrangements have been made.)
- Cash sales without a receipt are not returnable.
- Products must be in resaleable condition. (In original, undamaged packaging.)
- Special order items are not returnable unless manufacturer agrees for it to be returned; restock charges and shipping will apply.
- Products cut to length are not returnable. (Restocking charge may apply to all returns.)
- Freezable products can not be returned if the temperature goes below 32 degrees from the date of purchase to the date of return.
- We do reserve the right to refuse any return at any time.
- Returned products can only be exchanged for in-store credit.
FARRELL EQUIPMENT ONLINE STORE RETURN POLICY
If you made your purchase from our online store:
Our online store will accept the return of products within 30 days from the date your package arrived. To return a product, you must first submit a Return Request from your Farrell Equipment & Supply account. We will verify your purchase through your account. If you do not have an account, you may be required to submit a proof of purchase before the request can be approved. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any opened liquid, concrete, or powdered product are exempt from being returned. Please review the product return terms below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- All sales are final after 30 days from the date you received your product(s).
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds will only be accepted if they are initiated through your account on Farrell Equipment & Supply.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply and is up to our discretion.
- Special ordered products may be subject to a 25% restocking fee if returned or canceled.
- If the special ordered product has been shipped by the manufacturer/vendor, we cannot cancel the order.
- Custom Products or Cut-to-length purchases are considered final and may not be returned.
- Tools that have been filled with fuel cannot be returned. Please contact the manufacturer to find your closest authorized repair center.
- Open liquids/powders/perishables/adhesives/caulk cannot be returned
- Freezable merchandise cannot be returned if the temperature goes below 32 degrees from the date of purchase to the date of return.
- Log into your Farrell Account
- Navigate to your completed orders
- Click on the return items button
- Verify the item you selected is the correct one and fill out the form. Make sure you leave a detailed comment on the issue.
- After submission we will review your request and contact you with the status of the return.
- When the return is authorized please follow the instructions to get your item back to us safely.
- Once we receive the product back you will receive an update with the status of your refund.
*Note: At any time you can check the status of your return in your account under the return request section.
Reasons for Return:
“The product has defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship.”
We will fully refund or provide product replacement and pay return shipping cost.
“You shipped me the wrong item.”
We will fully refund or provide product replacement and pay return shipping cost. Once we know the incorrect product is on it's way back to us, we will ship out the correct item using the same shipping method on the original order.
“I ordered the wrong product.”
We will refund your original purchase (of the product, not shipping) only after the correct item is purchased and the old item safely received. In all cases you will have to pay return shipping.
“I ordered too much/I don’t need.”
This is up to our discretion. In most cases we will refund your purchase (of the product, not shipping), but there may be a 25% restocking fee on your order. In all cases you will have to pay return shipping.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment or will be issued as in-store credit (depending on reason for return).
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.