Wilton 14242 Drop Forged C-Clamp, 0" - 4 1/4" Opening, 3 1/4" ThroatWilton
Wilton 14242 Drop Forged C-Clamp, 0" - 4 1/4" Opening, 3 1/4" Throat
Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication, industrial maintenance, and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating, replaceable Perma-Pads® and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad® resist corrosion, and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.