Fritz-Pak #95050 8 Oz. Bag Mini Delayed Set Concrete Set RetarderFritz-Pak
Contact your sales representative or store for pricing and more information
Fritz-Pak #95050 8 Oz. Bag Mini Delayed Set Concrete Set Retarder
Small bag of retarder for emergencies, small concrete batches, concrete pump hoppers or for wash water stabilization. Normally one bag will delay the set of 1 yard of concrete for 1 hour. For wash water stabilization one bag is used for overnight stabilization.
- One bag typically retards the set of one yard of concrete for one hour.
- Concrete may be kept in a plastic state for reuse or extended delivery times.
- Saves labor, equipment and freight costs by eliminating disposal of waste concrete.
- No need for expensive reclaimer/recycler units and their high maintenance costs.
- Reduces labor costs required for chipping set concrete out of mixer drums when used after each load.
- Reduces the amount of water required for wash down.
- Decreases environmental problems due to the disposal of waste concrete and residual concrete wash water.
- No need for admixture dispensers because Mini Delayed Set is packaged in a patented water-soluble Fritz-Pak inner bag for convenient use at the plant or job site.
Fritz-Pak Mini Delayed Set is a dry powdered admixture, packaged in a ready-to-use water soluble bag. Mini Delayed Set is designed for stabilizing residual concrete wash water or extending the setting time of concrete while improving concrete quality. Wash water or concrete, treated with the Mini Delayed Set, will be stabilized and may be reused after extended time periods. Concrete produced with stabilized wash water will result in performance characteristics equal to or superior to reference concrete. Mini Delayed Set does not contain calcium chloride, nitrates, nitrites or other potentially corrosive materials and is compatible with all standard concrete admixtures.
Mini Delayed Set is compatible with all air-entraining admixtures, calcium chloride and other admixtures. When used with other admixtures, each one must be dispensed separately into the mix.
- Item #95050: 8-oz (227-g) water soluble bag, 60 bags per case, 30 cases per pallet
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.