Farrell Equipment and Supply
Farrell Equipment 50 LB Box Sweeping CompoundFarrell Equipment and Supply
PICKUP IN-STORE ONLY
Farrell Equipment 50 LB Box Sweeping Compound
A non-petroleum based sweeping compound with enhanced moisture retention and absorption. FARRELL SWEEPING COMPOUND outperforms ANY other sweeping compound available in the market. Picks Up Surface Dust and Dirt - Leaves surface clean with low luster sheen.
Superior Performance - Oil based products (petroleum or soy oil) leave a small amount of oil residue on the floor surface that attracts dust and will track to adjacent floor surfaces, increasing floor maintenance needs and cost. FARRELL SWEEPING COMPOUND leaves no oily residue, and produces a cleaner floor. End users report reduced maintenance needs on floors being swept, as well as reduced maintenance on adjacent floor surfaces, including carpeted areas.
Universal Application - FARRELL SWEEPING COMPOUND contains no oil that can damage asphalt, rubber tile, or wood surfaces, FARRELL SWEEPING COMPOUND performs well on most hard surface floors.
One product covers all surface needs:
- Concrete - Provides the best sweep in the industry.
- Finished Hardwood Floors (including gym floors) - contains no harmful oils, plus contains cleaning agents for
- a good sweep and low luster sheen.
- Tile - Does an excellent job and reduces the need for washing and dusting.
- Vinyl - Does not breakdown the surface. Environmentally Safe - FARRELL SWEEPING COMPOUND contains NO petroleum oil or hazardous components.
- Product meets Minnesota and California legislation prohibiting oil in landfills. Oil based products result in many thousands of gallons of oil deposited in landfills.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.