Elephant Armor GST523BF 50 lb. Bag DOT Industrial Grade MortarElephant Armor
Contact your sales representative or store for pricing and more information
Elephant Armor GST523BF 50 lb. Bag DOT Industrial Grade Mortar
Active Runway or Busy Highway, Elephant Armor® DOT is the Permanent Solution
GST Elephant Armor® DOT is a single component, cementitious, fiber reinforced, ultra-fast setting concrete repair and overlay mortar that can be placed with a textured roller, traditional placement tools or other types of high volume application equipment. This ultra-high performance mortar with its high early and superior bond strength (4000 psi in 4 hours) offers unlimited possibilities for repair work, maintenance, or new construction. It is shrinkage compensated resulting in minimal shrinkage. Elephant Armor® maintains a strong resistance to de-icing salts, freeze-thaw cycles and abrasion.
Elephant Armor® DOT Industrial Grade Mortar is ideal for concrete repairs for: walkways, curbs, ramps, slabs, spalls, cracks, bridges, parking structures, tunnels, dams, industrial plants or anywhere an ultra-high strength concrete repair mortar is called for. This varying slump mortar can be placed with a textured roller or traditional tools, and shaped or molded to a minimum thickness of ¼”. For vehicular applications, please consult your specifying engineer.
Specially engineered as a concrete repair or overlay product that offers tremendous flexural and tensile performance as thin as 1/4". High ductility, allowing the overlay or patch to ‘FLEX’ without failure.
- Fiber reinforced: Superior flexural and tensile strength as thin as 1/4”
- High ductility, allowing the overlay or repair to ‘FLEX’ without failure
- Superior tensile strain capacity of other cement based products
- Superior bond strength of other fiber based mortars for superior crack resistance
- Prevents the propagation of existing cracks through the surface
- Resists de-icing salts, freeze/thaw
- Highly impermeable and abrasion resistant
- Ideal as a structural underlayment
- Unparalleled as a stampable overlay
- No harmful chemicals, acrylics or epoxies are used
- Zero slump to flowable is adjusted onsite by controlling the added water.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.