Diablo D0704DH 7-1/4" x 5/8" 4T Hardie BladeDiablo
Diablo D0704DH 7-1/4" x 5/8" 4T Hardie Blade
Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 5% less respirable dust, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat. Dimensions: 7-1/4 inch x 4-tooth PCD triple chip tooth with 5/8-inch diamond twist out arbor.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life - up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk
7-1/4 in. x 4 Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond-Tipped Hardie Circular Saw Blade
- Ideal For: All fiber cement products
- Tool Use: Circular Saw
- Materials: Fiber Cement Cutting
- Diameter 7-1/4"
- Teeth 4 TCG (PCD)
- Arbor 5/8
- Kerf .071
Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition , Siding/Decking , Electrical and Plumbing
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.