Makita D-00882 1/4" X 8-1/4" SDS BitMakita
Makita D-00882 1/4" X 8-1/4" SDS Bit
Makita SDS-PLUS Bits are designed to work with rotary hammers for drilling holes in concrete. The bits feature an impact grade carbide for improved drilling speed. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability, and engineered for reduced vibration and noise. Each bit includes central guiding action for more accurate holes. It is ideal for drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials, including concrete.
- Engineered for reduced vibration and noise emissions
- Central guiding action for accurate holes
- Special impact grade carbide
- For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete
- For use with rotary hammers that accept bits with SDS-PLUS shanks
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.