Diablo D0744CD 7-1/4" x 5/8" x 44T Blade For Composite DeckingDiablo
Diablo D0744CD 7-1/4" x 5/8" x 44T Blade For Composite Decking
Diablo's TrexBlade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex Company when cutting composite decking materials. These new blades deliver maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a "must-have" tool for both professionals and DIYers planning composite decking projects. Diablo's new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating, and specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with no swirl marks, less "gumming" of blade teeth and longer cutting life .
- Specially formulatedTiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.