BoMetals galvanized PRO-SLOT™ Anchor Slot is manufactured of G60 hot dipped mill galvanized steel in 26/28, 24, 22, 20 and 18 gage. PRO-SLOT™ is offered standard in 10′ lengths with custom lengths available on a special order basis. BoMetals PRO-SLOT™ is standard with a polystyrene foam filler to keep the channel clear of concrete and resist closure due to hydraulic pressure. It is also available without a polystyrene foam. PRO-SLOT™ incorporates continuous nail grooves along the back edge of the profile to help in nailing the slot to the forms.
Dovetail Anchors are manufactured in 16 gauge hot dipped, galvanized steel and are furnished in 3 1/2″, 5 1/2″ and 7 1/2″ lengths with a 1″ overall width.
- PRO-SLOT Anchor Slot and Dovetail Anchors provide a permanent, fast, flexible and cost effective method of anchoring brick, stone and block to cast-in-place concrete walls and columns.
- PRO-SLOT provides an excellent anchoring system for both cast-in-place and precast concrete.
- With a heavy, galvanized coating to prevent corrosion, Dovetail Anchors have deep corrugations to increase pull out strength.
- Nail BoMetals PRO-SLOT anchor slot to the inside of the form wall prior to erection. Install vertically spacing the channels 16″, 18″, or 24″ on center. Use the nail grooves to speed up installation and space nails of 12″ center.
- Dovetail Anchors should be spaced as indicated on drawings or called for in specifications or as recommended by local building codes. Typically anchors are spaced 12″ to 16″ vertically.